FFT Therapist | Savannah, GA
We are seeking individuals with mental health clinical training and experience to implement Functional Family Therapy (FFT). Duties include assessment, treatment, documentation, and collaboration with caregivers, families, youth, and community stakeholders. You will function as part of a FFT team and will participate in weekly team supervision and consultation. Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule based on families’ availability.
Experience in family systems therapy or behaviorally-based marital and substance abuse treatment therapy preferred. Master's in mental health or related field required. This is a full-time position with competitive benefits, including opportunities for thorough training in this highly researched evidence-based model. If you want to create effective change and receive excellent training, licensure opportunities, meaningful supervision, and gain clinical experiences and skills, please apply!
Expect to be challenged, developed and excited both personally and professionally!To apply, please send resume to: email@example.com
FFT Supervisor (Full-Time) | Providence, RI
- MSW or Masters degree in related field;
- Valid driver’s license and registered/inspected vehicle.
- Bi-lingual, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Creole desired.
- 3 years experience working with children and families preferred.
The FFT Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the coordination of therapeutic services, maintaining relationships with referral sources, ensuring fidelity with the Functional Family Therapy model, individual programming, and business aspects for the Functional Family Therapy program. The Clinical supervisor has a caseload and supervises the clinical staff. The Clinical Manager will build and maintain positive and productive relationships with clients, staff, FFT LLC, and community partners to improve the quality of life and outcomes of clients.
This position includes a flexible work schedule that may require evening and weekend coverage, supervision of FFT therapists,, a commitment to adhere to the evidenced based model and the fostering of collaborative relationships with entities inside and outside of the agency.
Responsible for all aspects of management and treatment components of this program including but not limited to:
- Supplement duties of caseworkers on an ongoing and as necessary basis;
- Attend collaborative meetings for all clients, including intakes, school meetings, DCYF or Family Court meeting, provider meetings;
- Ensure proper representation for clients/families during advocacy activities;
- Maintain contact with clients and families to ensure proper service delivery via home visits and phone calls on a weekly basis;
- Communicate treatment information and effectively collaborate with all PFN programs involved;
- Ensure staff receive all required training and supervision;
- Manage staff’s daily and weekly work schedules;
- Organize and facilitate weekly supervision and consultation sessions;
- Create and maintain program Utilization Review/Reauthorization schedule;
- Oversee and monitor client files, FFT required documentation, treatment notes and database logging;
- Facilitate intake, treatment planning, crisis intervention, termination of clients;
- Monitor petty cash, staff mileage and reimbursement areas of budget for program
- Monitor and maintain contracted client census;
- Participate in agency and community committees and groups;
- Develop new and modified programming for youth and families as needed and according to program evaluations, corrective action plans and program goals developed during supervision;
- Monitor and report on program goals and outcomes;
- Provide supervision daily;
- Provide individual supervision to FFT therapists focused on specific identified goals for growth at minimum 1x monthly or as required by FFT consultation;
- Evaluate FFT therapists annually according to Agency policy.
- Provide intensive community/school/home based services to assigned clients in accordance with the FFT Model.
- Provide a system that ensures crisis intervention services 24/7 to assigned families;
- Complete FFT paperwork in a timely manner;
- Coordinate with internal and external ancillary services to maintain open communication and a best practice continuum of care;
- Any additional duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Complete Agency orientation and participate in all FFT Supervisor trainings and supervision;
- Maintain a productive professional working relationship with supervisor;
- Become familiar with and adhere to agency policies and procedures;
- Become familiar with and adhere to the NASW Code of Ethics.
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and prioritize goals;
- Problem solving skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team;
- Experience with working with clients and families in a home and community setting;
- Strong sense of commitment and motivation.
Benefits include travel reimbursement, medical and dental plan for individual or a family medical and dental plan, paid vacation, paid holidays and paid sick days. Other benefits are listed on the Tides website.
Tides was founded in 1983 by Brother Michael Reis, a DeLaSalle Christian Brother, with $15,000 seed money. The Lasallian mission is to serve the neediest and poorest families in the community. Brother Michael realized interventions needed to happen before kids were placed in out-of –home care. He founded a much-needed “agency without walls” where outreach workers and clinical social workers meet with and provide critical services to youth in their homes, neighborhoods and schools. Today, we provide 24/7 services 365 days a year through 120 staff and an $8 million budget.
Tides Family Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Tides Family Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply, please apply at: tidesfs.org/careers